Volunteer to Serve with AMP!
Benefits of Volunteering with AMP
There are numerous benefits to volunteering with AMP:
- Advance patient care beyond one's institution - nationwide and global
- Influence practice guidelines and governmental policy
- Help shape the direction of molecular pathology
- Collaborate with colleagues in the molecular diagnostics field
- Enhance your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Give voice to the unique needs within your subdivision
- Enhance your professional development
- Develop your collaborative and leadership skills
- Make important networking contacts
For more information on how to get involved with AMP please visit: http://www.amp.org/about/get_involved.cfm
If you don't see a Volunteer Position that interests you or there are no Volunteer Positions currently open, please feel free to contact the relevant Committee Chair or email AMPVolunteer@amp.org.