|Scientific Subdivisions | The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics | Contact AMP | Sign In | Join / Renew | Go To CHAMP 2.0|
AMP 2013 Annual Meeting
November 14-16, 2013
Phoenix Convention Center
Corporate Workshop Day
November 13, 2013
Visit Meeting Page
AMP 2013 MGP Review Course
April 4-7, 2013
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Bethesda - Washington DC
Visit Course Page
Ted Schutzbank, PhD (Chair)
Covance Central Laboratory, Indianapolis, IN
The Training and Education Committee oversees important issues such as certification in molecular pathology, mentoring of trainees, and education in molecular pathology.
Responsibilities, projects, and accomplishments include:
• Selecting the Young Investigator at the Annual Meeting
• Addressing training and certification requirements
• Compiling curriculum materials
• Developing workshops and continuing education opportunities
• Surveying educational offerings in molecular pathology
• Communicating with the American Board of Pathology and other certification agencies.
More information about the activities of the Training and Education Committee can be found in the Committee Report section of the AMP Newsletter.