|Scientific Subdivisions | The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
Contact AMP | Sign In | Join / Renew | Go To CHAMP
1. Can the deadline of Thursday, May 31 (11:59 pm U.S. Eastern Time) be extended?
2. I already submitted my abstract, but can I still make changes?
YES, you may edit the content of your abstract until the submission deadline of 11:59pm (U.S. Eastern Time) on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
3. Can I adjust the author list after the submission deadline?
NO. Your options are to leave the abstract as submitted or withdraw it. The last possible date to withdraw an abstract is July 31.
4. Can I submit an abstract when I just applied for AMP membership?
YES, please indicate "in process" in the membership number field.
5. Does the first author/presenter need to be an AMP member?
6. If I am not an AMP member or am an AMP Associate (Trainee) member, may I submit an abstract?
YES, but you must indicate an AMP Regular (not Trainee) member sponsor who may or may not be an author on your abstract. The sponsor does not have to be an author and does not need to attend the poster.
7. Is there a limit on the number of abstracts I may submit?
NO, so long as each abstract has different content.
8. When will I be notified of acceptance into the poster program?
Corresponding authors will be notified on or around Friday, July 13, 2012.
9. Must I register for the annual meeting before submitting my abstract?
NO, but if the abstract is accepted, the First Author must register for the Annual Meeting and attend the poster.
10. Can I withdraw an abstract?
YES, the last possible date to withdraw an abstract is July 31.